Jul 25, 2026

Odysseus

Patreon bonus

Drawing of transmasc Odysseus standing next to a signpost, but looking the other way. He is clad in the anachronistic, yet fabulous helmet from the Christopher Nolan movie, and has a touristy backpack and a smaller cross-body bag on. Other than those, Odysseus is stark naked, showing his hairy labia to the entirety of Troy. Oblivious of his blatant lack of pants, he checks the folded map and points to the side opposite from the biggest, topmost sign that says “Ithaca” on it. Unrelated, but the sign saying “Nude beach” happens to point the same way Odysseus does. Which could mean nothing. “Guys, I’m not great with directions,” says Odysseus, his grey beard and body hair being no indication of his wisdom, “But I think Ithaca is that way!”

Drawing of Odysseus standing next to a signpost, but looking the other way. He is clad in the anachronistic, yet fabulous helmet from the Christopher Nolan movie, and a tight red speedo. He has a touristy backpack and a smaller cross-body bag on. Odysseus checks the folded map and points to the side opposite from the biggest, topmost sign that says “Ithaca” on it. Unrelated, but the sign saying “Nude beach” happens to point the same way Odysseus does. Which could mean nothing. “Guys, I’m not great with directions,” says Odysseus, his grey beard and body hair being no indication of his wisdom, but his speedo telling us a lot about his joyful proclivities, “But I think Ithaca is that way!”

Drawing of Odysseus standing next to a signpost, but looking the other way. He is clad in the anachronistic, yet fabulous helmet from the Christopher Nolan movie, and has a touristy backpack and a smaller cross-body bag on. Other than those, Odysseus is stark naked, casually sporting a firm, confident erection. Ignoring his blatant tumescence, he checks the folded map and points to the side opposite from the biggest, topmost sign that says “Ithaca” on it. Unrelated, but the sign saying “Nude beach” happens to point the same way Odysseus does. Which could mean nothing. “Guys, I’m not great with directions,” says Odysseus, his grey beard and body hair being no indication of his wisdom, “But I think Ithaca is that way!”


No comments:

Post a Comment